Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ashley and the Coach


OK, I have had requests for this photo. Hope Tommy T. images are not copyrighted! Tommy Tuberville (Auburn Football coach) is a member of the same country club as us and we see him often and thus why it was strange to ask him for a 'fan' picture. And even more funny because he knows we are ROLL TIDE fans. Anyway, I thought my Uncle Jim (AU grad) would like this for his desk. Uncle Jim is set on Ashley going to Auburn, so he is welcomed to pay for the tuition and we will allow that, lol:)

So, we got the picture. I came home and emailed it to Mike and close family and friends with some haha's. Well, Mike doctored it a little with the added verbage (it said"This ain't Bear Bryant, Momma") and we were very careful who we sent it to but it apparently made it back to the nice coach. Luckily he has a good sense of humor...

Later Mike asked me why I didn't get her picture with the rest of the gentlemen playing golf with Tommy. I replied that I did not know them, they were just some old farts. Mike said they were about his age (50's) and were some other famous coaches and one was even a hall of famer. And I am thinking...Big wooo! I only recognized one!

No comments: