Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween 2008


OK, OK, I know, I didn't make the best costume ever this year. But how could I top last year's 'Chinese Elvis' (see old posts for photos)! I did offer several options of a pink bunny. She wanted to be a pink bunny b/c her little lovey that she carries around is a little pink bunny and she wanted to look like that. She picked each piece, even the ears and tail. The ears were a constant menace...

With me being such a perfectionist and Mike expecting it look as great as last years costume we were both let down, especially when we took her to the country club costume party. But she still looked cute as ever. She was oblivious and loved her costume. She also finally came into that sweet tooth we thought (and hoped) she would never get. She wanted to stay out trick or treating but we were cold. We T & T by golf cart and it was breezy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no way! This costume is absolutely precious. I just LOVE it!